Product SKU: ES1640dc-E5-v2-96G-AF1640
QNAP ES1640DC-E5-V2 6.4TB All Flash based NAS integrated with Enterprise SSD drives with high endurance and performance, SAS based with 12 Gb/s support and backward compatibility built-in 4 x 10GbE SFP+ ports 5 year warranty, NASBIT tested and ready
Enterprise MLC SSD – Solid State Drive (SSD) uses a single-chip controller with a dual-port SAS interface on the system side and 10 channels of Micron NAND Flash internally, designed with high endurance and are optimized for demanding 24/7 usage applications. Integrated within the QNAP ES1640DC HDD hot-swappable replacement trays, the SSD integrates easily into existing storage enclosure.
- 16nm Micron® MLC NAND Flash • RoHS-compliant package.
- SAS – Interface = 12 Gb/s – Speed = 3 Gb/s, 6 Gb/s, 12 Gb/s, and auto-speed negotiation – SAS-3 support.
- SAM-5 compliant • Enterprise sector size support = 512, 520, 524, 528, 4096, 4160, 4192, and 4224-byte.
- Hot-plug capable • 128-entry command queue depth • Digitally signed firmware for SED and non-SED.
- FIPS140-2 level 2 certification option available on each S650DC 2.5-inch device: 400GB, 800GB, 1600GB, and 3200GB.
- Secure erase via format unit.
- Reliability – MTTF: 2.5 million device hours1 – Static and dynamic wear leveling – Uncorrectable bit error rate (UBER): 1 × 1017 bits transferred Capacity 2 (unformatted): 200GB, 400GB, 480GB, 800GB, 960GB, 1600GB, 1920GB, 3200GB, 3840GB.
- Endurance: TBW over warranty period4 – S655DC (25 DWPD): 200GB-8PB, 400GB-17PB – S650DC (10 DWPD): 400GB-7PB, 800GB-14PB 1600GB-29PB, 3200GB-58PB.
What kind of Enterprise Storage Solutions Do You Need?
SimplyNAS staff of experts can perform an audit and provide recommendations for the kind of server and networked storage that would work best for you. This is true if you are a SAN, a NAS, or a combination of both. We have years of experience providing our clients best of breed solutions. We will find the best infrastructure for you needs. Contact us today for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.